The Full Wolf Moon will begin Jan 12, 2017. The wolf is a VERY powerful animal. With that said Use the power of the wolf and of the full moon to manifest whatever it is that you are seeking.
The Full Wolf Moon
The native tribes in North America called this time the Wolf Moon, because this was when the wolves were howling, hungry, outside lodges where people stayed warm within. This time of year, we’re all feeling a bit slow and “off” as our bodies adjust to chillier temperatures. In January, the nights are long and dark, and many of us are trying to stay warm under a blanket of snow as the Cold Moon approaches (in some cultures, the Cold Moon is the name given to December’s moon, instead).
- Colors: White, black, silver, blue-violet/indigo, lavender
- Gemstones: Hematite, garnet, onyx, jet, chrysoprase, rose quartz
- Trees: Birch, Hazel
- Deities: Inanna, Freyja, Sarasvati, Hera, Ch’ang-O, Sinn
- Herbs: Thistle, nuts and seeds, marjoram, cones
- Element: Air
- Tarot: The Star
- Animals: Fox, coyote, bear
- Birds: Pheasant, blue jay
- Nature Spirits: Gnomes, brownies
- Flowers: Snowdrop…
View original post 180 more words